Richard J. Stockham, III
Richard Stockham came to the practice of law after a broad education in the United States and abroad. Initially honing his legal experience in the complicated and ever changing area of employment law, Richard broadened his practice to mass tort and environmental cases, as well as other areas of litigation, and complex insurance coverage analysis. Known for his excellent research and writing skills, Richard is also a strong asset to the firm’s appellate practice.
Having a life-long interest in art, Richard is now pursing this talent on a more active basis. He is becoming known for his wood block carving and printing in the Japanese style and other innovative art forms.
Richard is married to Connie Ray Stockham and they are the proud parents of Nate.
- B.S. Vanderbilt University 1986
- L.L.B. Birmingham School of Law 1985
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- PaperWorkers Local (non-profit artist cooperative in Birmingham, Alabama)