Hannah Mebane Thrasher
Hannah Mebane Thrasher graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2003 with dual B.S. degrees in Biology and Psychology. She went on to earn her J.D. from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law in 2011 where she graduated magna cum laude. During her time at Cumberland, Hannah received a Presidential Scholarship, served as Articles Editor of the Cumberland Law Review, and was awarded Scholar of Merit in multiple courses.
Hannah has diverse experience in various areas of law practice, including drafting insurance coverage opinions and representing clients in insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, complex commercial litigation, ERISA benefits litigation, torts, and products liability cases.
Hannah is married to Brandon Thrasher. They have three sons: Elliot, Keegan, and Alex.
- B.S. University of Alabama at Birmingham 2003
- J.D. magna cum laude Cumberland School of Law – Samford University 2011
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama State Courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit