John Thomas "J.T." Salmon
John Thomas “J.T.” Salmon, a native of west Tennessee, joined the firm as an associate in 2018. He graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Memphis and cum laude with a Juris Doctor from the University of Alabama School of Law. While in law school, he served as an Articles Editor of The Journal of the Legal Profession, having his student note selected for publication. Before joining the firm, J.T. clerked for the Honorable T. Michael Putnam of the Northern District of Alabama.
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Memphis 2014
- J.D., cum laude, University of Alabama School of Law 2017
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama State Courts
- Tennessee State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- John Thomas Salmon, Note, The Duty of Competence in E-Discovery: Examining California’s Recent Advisory Opinion and How It Could Be Applied in Alabama, 40 J. Legal Prof. 305 (Spring 2016).