Justin I. Hale
Justin I. Hale earned his B.A. in History from Samford University and his J.D. from Cumberland School of Law, Samford University. During his time at Cumberland, Justin served as an Associate Editor of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. He was also selected by the school’s faculty to participate in the Judge Abraham Caruthers Teaching Fellowship.
Justin’s litigation practice is primarily focused on the defense of personal injury, product liability, premises liability, toxic tort claims, insurance first party and third party litigation, transportation, and insurance coverage matters. He has successfully obtained summary judgments on behalf of his clients, as well as defense verdicts at trial.
Justin is admitted to practice before the Northern District, Middle District, and Southern District Courts of Alabama as well as all the Alabama State Courts. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar, Alabama Defense Lawyers Association, and the Defense Research Institute. He was selected as a Rising Star by Alabama Super Lawyers for 2012 through 2019. He has an AV Preeminent rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
Justin is married to Jessica Hale. They have three children: Isaac, Rhett, and Cora.
- B.A. Samford University 2003
- J.D. Cumberland School of Law – Samford University 2007
- Member Defense Research Institute
- Member Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Member Alabama State Bar
- Member Birmingham Bar Association
- Admitted in all Alabama State Courts
- Admitted to the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama
- AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed as a Rising Star in Mid-South Super Lawyers® 2012-2019